#OSFavoriteThings Official Rules
No Donation is necessary to enter 1. Eligibility: #OSFavoriteThings (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry.
- Eligibility: Employees of Operation Shower are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. The Contest is void where prohibited.
- Sponsor/Administrator: Operation Shower, 7382 Pershing Ave, Ste 1E, St Louis, MO 63130; EIN 26-1244512
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Timing: The Contest is on each consecutive day for five days , beginning on November 26, 2018, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”), and ending each day at 9:00 p.m. ET (the “Contest Period”), and consists of five (5) “Daily Entry Periods” at the same times each day through November 30,2018 at 9:00 p.m. ET The servers of Instagram are the official time-keeping device for the Contest. Entry Period Starts at 9:00 a.m. ET Ends at 9:00 p.m. ET
- How to Enter: To participate, you will need to have an Instagram account ( “Instagram Account”). Creating an Instagram Account is free, but is subject to the account provider’s applicable terms and conditions (http://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/#). If you enter the Contest or post on the Instagram Account via a mobile device using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Your account settings on the Instagram Account must be set to “unprotected” and/or “public” in order for your posts or tags to Sponsor’s posts to be viewable by Sponsor.During the Contest Period, take the following actions to enter:(1) Follow Operation Shower on Instagram if you are not already doing so;
(2) Donate $10 (suggested minimum) to Operation Shower for (ten) chances to win the day’s prize. Each additional donation you make (in $10 increments) will earn you another 10 chances to win that day’s prize. There is no required donation for chances to win.
(3) Tag 3 people in the comments of the Sponsor’s post to be entered for 2 chances to win the daily prize.
(4) Post a picture with your interpretation of the daily prompt; post must also include (a) the hashtags for the day. including #OSFavoriteThings and (b) tag @operationshowerYour Post will be referred to as your “Submission.” Your Submission need not include any reference, positive or negative, to Sponsor’s products or services. By posting your Submission, you agree that it conforms to the permissions, and content restrictions below, and that Sponsor may disqualify you if it believes that your Submission fails to conform.
Permissions: Entrant must have permission from any recognizable individuals (or their parent or legal guardian, in the case of minors) who appear in the Submission to use their names and likenesses in the Submission and to grant the rights set forth in Section 6. If requested, entrant must be able to provide such permissions or proof in a form acceptable to Sponsor.
- The Submission must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights;
- The Submission must not contain content created by a third party, such as images or artwork;
- The Submission must not prominently feature brand names or trademarks other than those owned by Sponsor, which entrant has a limited license to use in his/her Submission in this Contest;
- The Submission must not disparage Sponsor or any other person or party;
- The Submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, offensive, indecent, obscene, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- The Submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; and
- The Submission must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of, or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where Submission is created.
- Each Submission posted must be unique. Submissions generated by script, macro, or other automated means are void. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Instagram Account. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the Instagram Account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address used to create the Instagram Account. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
- Winner Determination: After each Daily Entry Period, the winner will be chosen at random using an internet random drawing tool and will be notified within 48 hours of the Daily Entry Period closing. Operation Shower will pay for any shipping costs if shipped directly from Operation Shower. If prize is shipped from company donating the prize to Operation Shower, the cost of shipping will be incurred by the donating company.
- Winner Requirements: Each winner will be notified by @operationshower through the Instagram Account used to enter and will be required to provide his/her name, mailing address, and date of birth to confirm eligibility and for prize fulfillment purposes within 2 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, or fails to provide any requested information, within the required time period (as applicable), or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits his/her/ prize. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the prize may be awarded to another randomly selected winner, if any, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Kendra Scott Earrings (Retail Value $300) Party Prize Pack – Includes (1) pack of 25 “Baby it’s Cold Outside note cards” from Small Momentn 4.25 x 5.5 inches (flat card with envelopes) + Letters for Santa ($50 retail value), Pop Fizz Clink Balloons $5 (1 pack), Tissue Paper Tassel Garland Kit – Tuxedo $12.99 (1 kit), Handcut Confetti – Tuxedo $6 (2 boxes) from the Flair Exchange, Shop Sweet Lulu – Festive Star plates, Santa Napkins, Pop-Out Advent Calendar, and a Santa Writes Back Letter Writing Kit. ($80 retail value), – $50 Amazon Gift Card – JenT By Design – 2 adorable phone cases – 1 for you and 1 for your favorite party host ($58 retail value), Oriental Trading: $20 Gift Card + Holiday Plaid Throw Pillows, Buffalo Plaid Stocking, Pom Pom Plaid Garland, Buffalo Plaid Tree Skirt, Holiday Wall Hang with Wreath, Buffalo Plaid Slotted Wood Tree, Woodland Tabletop Animals and Buffalo Plaid Cone Trees ($150 retail value); Hostess with the Mostess shop credit ($100 retail value) iPad Wi-Fi 32GB – Space Gray, Apple Pencil, and Logitech case and keyboard (retails for $500-donated by Integrity), Send Ribbon Baby Gift Bag – Neutral Sweets Prize Pack -Manuka honey from Three Peaks and Peanut Butter from Pic’s Peanut Butter, DIY Christmas cookie decorating kit with blank cookies, icing bags, sprinkles (from Camis Cakes), 2 dozen personalized holiday cookies. Shipping is included. Valued at $90. 1 dozen white chocolate dipped vanilla cake donuts with silver accents. Shipping included. Valued at $25 ( from Sparkling Sweets Boutique) – $50 Amazon gift card Shower in a Box -An assortment of gifts included in our Shower in A Box – We will work with the winner to package the items to meet age/gender requests – value of box is $500 and will also include a 4moms Rockaroo – total value of prize package – $900
- Winner List: The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.