Together with PepsiCo, Operation Shower honored 24 military moms-to-be with a joyous Virtual Baby Shower on July 19th. We were so grateful to PepsiCo for helping us celebrate New Mexico military families from Holloman and Kirtland Aor Force bases for the very first time!
Together we provided a Virtual Shower full of gifts, games, surprises and a lot of gratitude for these very deserving families.
It was so special to meet them this way, get to spend a little time with them and get to know them a little bit better. We were so thankful to also have Blaire Brush in attendance for this event.
We loved hearing from the moms after the shower:
- I loved being able to connect with other women and hearing their comments to some questions. – Amanda
- Thank you! It helped a lot! – Tairi
- It was perfect. The most meaningful part was the support. – Lakiesha
- It was great hearing the excitement of the other moms. – Diane
- I really enjoyed playing the games. I won’t be able to have a real shower and this definitely made me feel a little bit better! – Shower Recipient
- I love the personal part of it, everyone was included in all activities. – Stephanie
- I loved everything! – Shower Recipient
- It was so great getting to meet other military wives/moms. – Liberty
- It really helped getting to connect with other moms and hear their stories. – Chrystynna
- You guys gave us so much! I appreciate everything! – Shower Recipient
We are so grateful for the opportunity to get to meet these wonderful families and be a part of such a special moment!